Vision & Mission
Our vision is that all GVJH Mariners will be engaged learners and culturally aware, productive citizens in the 21st century global community.
Our mission is to ensure safety, accountability, inclusion and equity in learning. In partnership with parents, community and staff, Goleta Valley Junior High School students will achieve academic excellence in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Respect themselves and others;
- Take responsibility for their individual development as lifelong learners;
- Use thinking strategies to master content across all disciplines;
- Value creativity, imagination and reason;
- Prepare to be college and career ready;
- Participate in our diverse community as informed and conscientious citizens.
Class Schedule 2020-2021