Interested in being a part of GV's performing arts department?
- Keep an eye out for a flier in your enrollment packet.
- Indicate your interest on your elective form.
- Fill out the audition form (available from March-April)
- Look over the audition materials and learn the required song through this Audition Materials Google Folder.
- Attend auditions in order to get priority for one of the classes.
- Feel free to e-mail Ms. Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
The audition takes place on Wednesday, April 3rd at GV from 3:30-5:30. It is fun and active, as students cycle in groups through singing, acting, and dance during the 2-hour audition. Acting scenes and dance will be given on the audition day. Students need to prepare a song excerpt that Mrs. Ross has chosen.
The same audition will apply for Theatre, Musical Theatre, and Chorus. Students who audition are given priority to enroll in these classes. If space remains, we will fill the classes with other interested students.