Make A Difference
Our campaign is simple
Our goal is $20,000 to MAKE A DIFFERENCE for Goleta Valley Junior High students every year. Your support will MAKE A DIFFERENCE to over 800 students at GVJH by:
- Fulfilling teacher requests for classroom resources that will enhance student learning
- Supporting the Library Maker Space - a collaborative work space for making, learning, exploring and sharing — with computers, 3-D printers, a green screen and more
Make your tax deductible donation and MAKE A DIFFERENCE today:
- Pay online by clicking on the red button below.
- You have the option of either donating or becoming a PTA member and donating.
- Many employers will give matching donations. Be sure to ask your employer if they will match your donation.
- Contact Jennifer Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to request a matching donation from your employer.
Make your tax deductible donation and MAKE A DIFFERENCE today!
Santa Barbara Unified School District (SBUSD) requires the following statement: California law and SBUSD board policies require that the donations used to fund school-related activities be truly voluntary. No student will be excluded from participating in any school-related activities because the student or their parents has made a donation. Any suggested donation amount is also voluntary. If you choose to make a donation, you can make it any amount you deem appropriate. No donations will be returned to you if your child decides or is unable to participate in the program to which you donated.