The Reflections Arts Recognition Program is a national arts recognition and achievement program for students, preschool through high school. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular PTA program. The excitement and enthusiasm that the program generates for students, parents, schools and communities is unmatched with the majority of California PTAs participating in the program at all PTA levels.
That’s why the Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
For information on due dates, themes, rules and the submission process, visit www.capta.org or contact Marco Scussat, Reflections Chair.